XX International Conference “Digital Signal Processing and Its Application – DSPA-2018
March 28 – 30, 2018 at the Institute of Control Sciences RAS. V.A.Trapeznikova of the Russian Academy of Sciences hosted the 20th jubilee international conference “Digital Signal Processing and Its Application – DSPA-2018”, which is one of the main discussion areas of the country, contributing to the formation and development of the national school of digital signal processing. 180 people from 22 cities of Russia and CIS countries took part in the conference. The geography of the conference participants is extensive: in addition to Moscow and St. Petersburg, reports from Krasnoyarsk, Smolensk, Ryazan, Ulyanovsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Samara, Izhevsk, Yaroslavl and other cities of Central Russia, as well as Kaliningrad and Belarusian State University were presented. The plenary session heard reports from Israel and the United States.
The conference was held in 7 sections:
1. Signal and system theory
2. Theory and methods of DSP
3. Telecommunication system signal processing
4. Signal processing in radio engineering systems
5. Processing and transfer images
6. Design and implementation of DSP systems
7. Systems of technical sight of artificial intelligence androbotics
Plenary reports 2018
1. Information technology as the basis of the digital economy – d.t.s., Prof. Zatsarinny А.
2. Separating cryptographic keys using a secure multilateral computing protocol
– Prof. Yehuda Lindell (Israil), Osheter V.
3. Ultra-antenna communication as an alternative to ultra-dense cellular networks: prospects and challenges- eng. Molev-Shteiman(USA)
4. New method of messaging in communication systems with high noise immunity and energy efficiency – d.t.s., Prof. Byhovskiy M.
5. Intellectualization of onboard DSP systems– acad. Vasilyev S., Kirpichnikov A.
6. The system of digital terrestrial narrow-band multimedia broadcasting RAVIS – d.t.s., Prof. Dvorkovich V., corr.-member RAS Dvorkovich A.
During the conference, the best works among young people were evaluated. On the final day, the results of the competition were summed up, in each section 3 best scientific reports among young scientists and specialists were allocated, and they were awarded. Diplomas and mementos were presented.