The 20th International Conference
DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING AND APPLICATIONS
We invite you to the annual International scientific and technical conference “Digital Signal Processing and Applications – DSPA”!
The conference is supported by the Popov Society of Radio engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication, Trapeznikov Institute of Control Sciences RAS, Kotelnikov Institute of Radio Engineering and Electronics RAS, Russian URSI Committee and International Union of Scientific and Engineering Associations.
We solve problems of consolidation and support of scientists and specialists working in the field of advanced real-time information technologies, expanding international scientific ties and promoting the introduction of high-tech technologies of the 21st century.
Reports are published in the Conference Collection, affiliated with the RINC, and selectively, on the recommendation of the organizing committee of the conference, in the IEEE Xplore Collection.
Organizers of the conference: in the form of plenary and problem-thematic meetings and round table meetings. Plenary reports will be presented in the main areas of the conference.
Working languages of the conference: Russian and English.
Procedure for submitting the report:
- Register on the conference website;
- Edit the report as required; (The Russian version is mandatory for the application. In case of publication in the IEEE Xplore, the English version of the report is also obligatory);
- Send your report to the e-mail email@example.com; (Including annotations in Russian and English, examination certificates or other documents permitting the publication of the material in open print. Scan-copy.)
- Pay the registration fee and send the photo of the paid receipt to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, see the contributions page;
- In case of successful selection of your report, expect the letter to the e-mail indicated when sending the report;
- Expect yourself on the list of participants.
The appearance of your report on the participants page means that you have fulfilled all the conditions and successfully passed the registration for the conference.
For all questions you are interested in, you can contact the people responsible for this, or write to us on the contact page.
1. Theory of signals and systems;
2. Images and audiosignals signal processing;
3. Signal processing in telecommunications systems;
4. Signal processing in radio engineering systems;
5. Signal processing of biomedical signals;
6. Design and technical implementation of devices and
digital signal processing systems;